Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Photo Blog for Day 2 in Israel

It is past midnight, so tonight I'm mostly doing some photos. Tsfat was great, but we visited the same amazing spots as last year so I am not going to write about them again. We arrived in Jerusalem at 8 pm, and Joy, Ellen and I walked to Mamilla Mall and had a light dinner and a wonderful chat at Cafe Cafe.



Glorious view of Lake Kinneret from our window at the King Solomon Hotel in Tiberias.







The fabulous Esti Herskovitz, our tour guide in Tsfat and the Kinneret, speaking to us outside the Ari Ashkenazi synagogue











Stained glass window in the Ari Ashkenazi synagogue









Singers after lunch at the Red Khan (the Red Mosque)








JWRP women dancing at the Red Khan


Tomorrow, we tour the new Aish Building! Last I saw it, it was covered in tarps and concrete dust. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment